Sunday, January 26, 2014

Never Too Late for a New Year's Resolution


By now the list of resolutions for 2014 has been put away and the guilt of not following through with this year's promises is most likely fairly well suppressed.  That having been said, we are not above rubbing some salt in a wound if it is for your own good.  (A product of our upbringing. Don't underestimate the power of The Force of Jewish Guilt).  I have attached a link to an article that discusses the relationship between gum disease and heart disease.  We are living longer than ever before, which exposes us to health problems previous generations avoided by dying.  So, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for me. (I'm channeling my mother, let me know if it worked.)  All kidding aside, it wouldn't kill you to take better care of yourself. (I can't stop, sorry. ) Let me add the link before I tell you that worrying about you will take years off my life.  Here it is:
http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/features/healthy-teeth-healthy-heart

No comments:

Post a Comment